4/02/2009

How much will this computer go for?

I'm going to build my own so I need get rid of this, please tell me for about how much it will sell for:

Gateway GT4016 Media Center PC

AMD 64 Athlon

1GB DDR Ram

200GB Hardrive

Nvidia 6100

USB Keyboard and Mouse

17'' Flat panel LCD Display

Windows Vista ULTIMATE

Premium Speaker Set

.

I'm going to build my own, so how much will this sell for.


Not a very good system, at best 100 bucks. I could build a computer that makes that look like a joke for 500 bucks. So you would be lucky to get a 100 for a used computer. Has no one ever learned used computers are pretty much worthless. We aren't talking about a car here.

Sadly not that much. I would say tops around 250 and most of that is the monitor.

To increase the selling price, I would throw another 1 gig of ram in there. for the 30 bucks you spend you can probably jack up the price at least 60 bucks.

4 billion

jk 200

about 450

No comments: