10/28/2010

LG 32LD350 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV


A great way to get into high-definition entertainment, the affordable 32-inch LG 32LD350 LCD HDTV offers a 720p HD resolution, multiple AV Modes to optimize the picture depending on what you're watching (Cinema, Sports, or Games), and a 50,000:1 contrast ratio for excellent rendering of colors and deep blacks. Other features include a 4ms (millisecond) response time, stereo speakers with 14 watts of power and Dolby Digital decoding, and three HDMI inputs. I have been waiting patiently for a few years now to make the switch from my 480i Toshiba 32" CRT to an HDTV. Thanks to a decent tax return I was finally able to join the Hi Def club. I live in a small apartment and already had a nice entertainment center which housed my aging Toshiba so I chose to stay with the 32" screen format as anything larger would not fit. After doing weeks of research it came down to this LG or the Samsung LN32C350. I found the picture quality to be almost identical and the price was the same for both, $399.00. I chose the LG because I got 10% off with a online coupon and no tax and free shipping from another online retailer. I couldn't be happier! This is one of the best purchases I have ever made. The TV is fantastic!, picture is bright, sharp, clear and gorgeous. The contrast ratio listed here is wrong though...it's not 50,000:1...it's actually 70,000:1...which is even better. I love the remote, easy to use menu and all the functions and options you can tweak. it's such an unbelievable difference seeing TV shows and movies in Hi Def.

No comments: